RVing Accessibility Group (RVAG) is an educational nonprofit organization committed to providing educational training to the RV and Campground Industry on the most current standards for compliance regarding accommodations for people with disabilities. We also work with small business outside the outdoor recreation industry where ADA standards for compliance apply.
Our training is designed to be hands-on with the end in mind of creating an environment that will help educate on accommodating customers with disabilities, potentially increase revenues, enhance reputation, increase new and repeat traffic, and help transition into an ADA compliant facility by implementing the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design and amendments thereof, the U.S. Access Board Outdoor Recreation Accessibility Guidelines and Code Compliance relative to accessibility standards.
- Public Speaking to Raise Awareness to Promote Accessibility for ADA Compliance
- Educational Workshops and Seminars
It should be noted that there may be Federal Tax Incentives available for renovating non-compliant amenities. Contact your tax advisor to see how you qualify. Tax incentives are for alternations and barrier removal only, not new construction.
- Initial telephone interview to determine needs analysis
- Initial accessibility assessment review of entire facility, inside and out including metrics and measurements of all facility elements to determine compliance
- Barrier removal assessment, inside and out
- Assessment reporting and proposal for corrective action
- Photographic documentation of potential violations
- Recommendations for ADA compliance
- Assist in Development of Multi-Year Transition Plans
- Assist in Scope of Work for Specification Development
RV Manufacturing Services:
- End User Design Implementation
- Design Effectiveness
- Floorplan Design and Review
- Reach Range and Accessibility Design Considerations
- Consumer Compatibility Issues
If you are interested in any of the above services, please contact us for pricing and availability at 970-903-7442 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.